Hi,

Big Brothers Big Sisters is interested in starting a student org. I'm the faculty advisor and was hoping you wouldn't mind advertising the following to your majors.

Thanks!! Hope your semester is off to a great start!

Are you interested in Big Brothers Big Sisters but can't commit to a full year-long mentoring position?

Are you wanting to show leadership skills on your resume and applications for internships and jobs?

Big Brothers Big Sisters of Butler County wants to re-establish its student group. We're looking for students interested in being the president, the treasurer, as well as student members.

What would you do? Help recruit Miami volunteers! Plan activities for Oxford Bigs and Littles! Raise funds for BBBS through fundraisers or community events! Reach out to Oxford businesses to support our Two-for-One program.

If you're interested please email Dr. Brooke Spangler at [log in to unmask] (the faculty advisor for the student group).

Thank you!!

BROOKE R. SPANGLER, Ph.D.
Psychology, Office 122
Miami University