Students, I hope you'll consider taking EDP 351, Miami Connections Mentoring (1 credit hour), next semester. This is an opportunity to work one on one with a 9th or 10th grade student right on campus! The student has chosen to participate in a program offering extra assistance transitioning to high school, and targets students with academic and/or social/behavioral challenges. Time commitment is one hour per week, and we work to fit your schedule. Class meets twice during the semester, Fridays at 2:30. A criminal background check is required.

Please direct any questions to me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks! Dr. Leah