Hello,

My name is Linda Campbell and I am the manager of community based services
at Cincinnati Occupational Therapy Institute, COTI.  I am reaching out to
you in hopes to find a way to share the attached job positing with the
students in your program.  At COTI we provide an 8-week summer day camp for
children with disabilities.  In past years, we have had education majors
work as camp counselors at our camp and I am looking to see if other
students may be interested in working at the camp this upcoming summer.  If
you could share the attached job posting or share with me who might be able
to assist me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Linda Campbell, MS, OTR/L
COTI Manager of Community-based Services
4440 Carver Woods Drive
Cincinnati, OH  45242
513-791-5688  Ext 129
www.cintiotinstitute.com

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology