*Spring 2016 tutor needed – possible extending into fall 2016!*

We are an Oxford family looking someone to tutor our 15 year old son. He
needs some help staying on task, organizing his work, and developing more
care & thoroughness with his assignments. We are looking for someone to
help him with time management and planning his homework, and studying for
quizzes and tests.

We would like someone available for 3 days/times weekly, to the extent
possible — one of these could be an electronic meeting. Options of times
include:

2:45 - 4:45 M, T, R

1:45 – 3:45 W

We could arrange a meeting space at our home, on the Oxford campus or the
Lane Library.

We will pay an hourly rate for tutoring.

Please contact Kathleen at 513-255-0785 or [log in to unmask] if you may
be interested.