Dear Amity & Miami School Psychology Dept. Colleagues,

Hamilton County Educational Service Center would like to meet with students who are graduating and looking for employment in the education field.  We invite your students to our Employment Screening Meetings on March 3rd and 16th.  We are searching for professionals in the field of School Psychology as well as many others. The attached flyer has all the details.  We would love to meet with as many candidates as possible.   Please forward this to anyone who works with students in these disciplines and to your career development center.

We look forward to meeting your students.

Thank you,

K.

Karen C. Stine, Ph.D., NCSP

Supervisor/Consultant

Hamilton County ESC

11083 Hamilton Avenue   Cincinnati, OH  45231-1499

Direct: 513.674.4308   Fax: 513.742.8339

Visit us at www.hcesc.org.  Download the HCESC app for your iPad or iPhone.

This email and any attachments contain information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communication privacy laws and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. This email and any response to it may constitute a public record, and therefore may be made available upon request in accordance with Ohio public records law (ORC 149.43).

If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then immediately delete it. HCESC thanks you in advance for your cooperation.