Interesting thematic sequence!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sara Weisbrodt <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 1:34 PM
Subject: Miami PRIME - Earn 9 Credit Hours & Your Thematic in Just 4 Weeks this Summer!
To: Sara Weisbrodt <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Advisor:

The Miami PRIME is a four-week summer “business basics” thematic sequence for non-business majors.  Students gain nine credit hours and complete their thematic sequence as part of this program.  I would be very grateful if you could share with your advisees this opportunity and be willing to discuss the benefits of the PRIME program with them when you meet to discuss class schedules and career interests.  I am happy to answer any questions you may have and we have materials that can be sent to you to distribute to your students.

Bryan Ashenbaum, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Supply Chain Management
Director, Miami PRIME
(513) 529-8013

https://www.polk.edu/wp-content/uploads/info-session-news-800x450.jpg

The Miami PRIME is designed for non-business majors at Miami!

This FOUR WEEK program begins on Tues., May 31st through Fri., June 24th
and you will gain NINE CREDIT HOURS and COMPLETE YOUR THEMATIC SEQUENCE

Info. Sessions will be held on:
Tuesday, February 16th and  Friday, February 26th
#3001 Armstrong Student Center
Join us at one of these times:  11 am, Noon or 1 pm

Stop by at a time convenient for you and learn more!

This unique opportunity offers a great wealth of business knowledge, a client project, networking events,
developing the softer business skills and rounds out your education as you move forward in your career endeavors.
Check out our website for more information at www.MiamiOH.edu/fsb/academics/prime
.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about this phenomenal program!

For materials, please contact:
Sara L. Weisbrodt
Miami University/Farmer School of Business
International Programs/Global Studies & Miami PRIME, MSC #1146
800 E. High Street, Suite #1038
Oxford,  OH       45056
(513) 529-1632

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology