SENIORS - PLEASE SEE THE MESSAGE BELOW REGARDING A CAREER FAIR FOR
EDUCATORS.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Watt, Corey <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 4:32 PM
Subject: Fwd: Employment Fair - Please share with prospective 2016
graduating education majors
To: Sarah Watt <[log in to unmask]>, Jason Abbitt <[log in to unmask]>,
Molly Kelly-Elliott <[log in to unmask]>, Ashley Johnson <
[log in to unmask]>, Leah Wasburn-Moses <[log in to unmask]>, Thomas
Misco <[log in to unmask]>

FYI...pretty sure you've seen this.

Corey

*Corey Watt*

Assistant Director for Employer Relations

Career Services <http://www.miamioh.edu/careers> | Miami University

200 Hoyt Hall | Oxford OH 45056

[log in to unmask] | (513) 529-3487