SUMMER JOBS IN HAMILTON
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kirsten Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 6:04 PM
Subject: Fitton Family YMCA Job Openings
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Jennifer VonderMeulen <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Miami University Education and Family Studies Advisors,

I am the Administrator for the Early Learning Center and Part-time Preschool Enrichment programs at the Fitton Family YMCA in Hamilton, OH.  My YMCA also runs 9 Before and After School Enrichment programs at Hamilton City Schools, Tallawanda Schools, and 2 Private Schools.  Please consider posting these flyers for job openings throughout the Education building and sharing our job postings with your students.  We can offer your students experience managing a classroom, creating and executing weekly lesson plans, and planning individualized educational activities.  Most of the schools we serve are located only 20-30 minutes from Oxford, OH.  Please contact me if you have any questions.

Love and Honor,

Kirsten Taylor

Fitton Family YMCA

Preschool Lead Teacher and Administrator
GREAT MIAMI VALLEY YMCA
1307 NW Washington Blvd. Hamilton, Ohio 45013
(P) 513 868 9622 ext. 21
(E)
[log in to unmask] (W) www.gmvymca.org
(O) Facebook: Fitton Family Y | Twitter: GMVYMCA | Instagram: Great Miami Valley YMCA | Pinterest: GMVYMCA

The Y: We’re for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology