Any students interested in becoming a FAN or simply assisting with this project through Butler Co DD Board? Read on.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Osterfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 3:22 PM
Subject: FANS Network- Addresses for mapping project
To: Scott Osterfeld <[log in to unmask]>

Hi FANS Network,

The Butler County Board of Developmental Disabilities (BCBDD) is partnering with the Miami University Geography Department.   We are doing some “community mapping” with a variety of data points to see where  our community resources are located in the county.   For example, we are “data point mapping” the locations of food pantries, churches, employees, community centers, etc to see where in the county we need to develop and strengthen community resources and partnerships.   Attached are examples of the maps.

The FANS Network is an innovative and unique community resource that other parts of the state are modeling because of how impactful the FANS Network has become.   We would like to map the data points of the geographic locations of people who are part of our FANS Network, so I am asking for your help.

If you would be so willing, please e-mail me back your name and address.  If your church, business, school, or organization is also part of the FANS Network, please e-mail me the organization’s name and address as well.   As you can see from the attached maps, we will not include your name or any identifying information and nobody will be able to see your name or addressWe will just use it to plot the location as a dot on a map to give us a visual representation of our community.

Thank you so much for helping us out with this project and thank you for the difference you make in the lives of people with disabilities and their families.

Have a super day!

Scott

Scott Osterfeld, M.S.

Community Outreach Coordinator

Butler County Board of Developmental Disabilities

282 N. Fair Avenue

Hamilton, Ohio 45011

Cell – 513-300-7038

www.butlerdd.org

www.facebook.com/ButlerCountyDD

Map to our offices

Confidentiality: All or part of this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention or dissemination of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this e-mail from your system.

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology