From: Stevens, Sydney <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 7:54 PM
Subject: Fwd: Miami Inclusion T-Shirts
To: Molly Kelly-Elliott <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Molly!

One of our SCEC exec members just designed a new shirt with an inclusion
logo and the #MiamiInclusion (I attached pictures below) which is a phrase
that we are really trying to promote on campus. I was wondering if you
would be able to send the link out to SpedNet to see if anyone would be
interested in buying one. I plan on sending it out to all of the clubs that
revolve around inclusion, because I think it would be really neat if these
shirts could have a huge presence on campus. We told our members to post it
on social media and share it with friends and other organizations that they
are in. We are also going to send it out again after Mega Fair so that we
can include all of the new members. The order forms are below and people
pay individually online and then can come pick them up from me once I
receive the order (and I'll send out pick up times). Thank you so much!

Sydney

https://www.customink.com/g/sxt0-00ap-u66x
<https://www.customink.com/g/sxt0-00ap-u66x>

--
Sydney Stevens
Miami University Class of 2017

--
Sydney Stevens
Miami University Class of 2017
Special Education Major
Student Council for Exceptional Children President
Inclusive University Program Treasurer

--
Molly Kelly, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology