Dear Student: I still have slots available for my EDP 351 course for
spring, Miami Connections Mentoring. This one-credit hour class allows you
to work one on one with a ninth or tenth grade student participating in our
on-campus alternative school located in Boyd Hall. It is a Big Brothers/Big
Sisters-like commitment, one hour a week, during the school day, on your
own time; there are only two required course sessions during the semester,
Fridays 2:30. Criminal background check required.

Please email me with any questions! Sincerely, Dr. Leah