---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Johnson, Ashley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 10:24 AM
Subject: Fwd: "Me Before You" Screening Information
To: "Darkow, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>, "McMahon-Klosterman, Kathy" <[log in to unmask]>, Mark O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>, "Rotuno-Johnson, Rosemary" <[log in to unmask]>, "Kelly-Elliott, Molly" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello!
Please see the information below about a screening of Me Before You hosted by a group of 272 students tomorrow at 6. They have coordinated a panel discussion after the movie. Could you please share this with your students? I am planning on offering some extra credit to my students to attend and discuss themes we have talked about in 272.
Thanks and I hope all is well!
Ashley

Ashley Cartell Johnson

Clinical Faculty, M.Ed., BCBA