Winter and summer work opportunities at Camp Stepping Stones in Cincinnati.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jennifer Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 7:56 AM
Subject: Fwd: work experience for special education students
To: "Kelly, Molly" <[log in to unmask]>, "Wasburn-Moses, Leah" <[log in to unmask]>

For the SpEd listserv?

Jennifer Turner
Administrative Assistant
Department of Educational Psychology
Miami University
513-529-6621

Begin forwarded message:

Date: November 16, 2016 at 4:04:44 PM EST

Hello,

Stepping Stones offers weekend recreation programs for children and adults with developmental disabilities in the Cincinnati area, and we are currently hiring staff for our weekend and winter break programs! This would work well with a student schedule. It is also great paid work experience for anyone going into special education or related fields.

Would you please forward our flyers to any potentially interested classes or student groups?

Mary Allis
Rec & Leisure Coordinator Allyn
Allyn Campus

5650 Given Road
Cincinnati, OH 45243

Stepping Stones is Creating Pathways to Independence for People with Disabilities. For more information about our programs or how you can help change a life, visit our website or call

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible for delivering this message, please contact the sender by reply e- mail and destroy all copies of the original e-mail message.

--
Molly Kelly, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology