Students,
Please read these wonderful announcements from SCEC and support our student
organization!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Student Council for Exceptional Children <
Date: Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 12:22 PM
Subject: Updates and Advertising
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello everyone!

We have some great fundraising events coming up and we need your help
spreading the word!

1. We are selling picture frames that have pictures of either McGuffey, the
seal, the sundial or Upham arch for 10 dollars. I am attaching the link to
the order form as well as a sample picture. They make great gifts for
people graduating, alumni or incoming students! Please share the link and
information with your friends, family, and other organizations.

https://docs.google.com/a/miamioh.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNxo
13gBlsRbT35e7xtVP0ZSB-SEcMpFJMemMErC60mngOew/viewform?usp=sf_link

2. We have a bake sale on March 28th from 10-1 in the McGuffey commons. We
will have a sign-up sheet and flyer coming soon so stay tuned but I want
everyone to get the date marked down in their calendar.

3. We are still selling the Miami Inclusion stickers for 2 dollars. I have
attached a flyer so, again, keep spreading the word. All of the exec
members have stickers so you can contact any of us if you have people
interested.

4. The order form for the Miami Inclusion t-shirts is still open! I have
also attached that updated flyer.

Thanks for spreading the word about all of these fundraising opportunities,
Sam and Bailey have been working very hard to help fund the events that we
put on as well as supporting members in attending the conference. Also
continue sharing the Chris Ulmer event. I will also attach the flyer for
his speaking event so that we can continue to circulate that information as
well.
Enjoy the beautiful weather!

Sydney

--
Sydney Stevens
Miami University Class of 2017

You have received this email because of your membership(s) in The Hub.
Click here to manage your notification settings
<https://MUhub.collegiatelink.net/account/notificationsettings>.

--
Molly Kelly, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology