I am excited to announce that the Student Council for Exceptional Children will be hosting Chris Ulmer, former special education teacher and founder of Special Books by Special Kids, for a speaking engagement at Miami on April 9th at 7:30pm in Wilks Theater (in Armstrong Student Center). Chris will be talking about neurodiversity and creating an accepting culture in our communities. We are super excited about this opportunity and it is open to all Miami students and faculty and the Oxford community. I have attached below the advertisement for this event. You can find more information about Chris and his non-profit by clicking on this link to his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/specialbooksbyspecialkids/

Secondly, Student Council for Exceptional Students will be selling #MiamiInclusion t-shirts to support inclusion at Miami! T-shirts are $15.98 each and can be picked up on campus once the orders are received. An email will be sent out regarding pickup to anyone who buys a shirt. Here is the link to order, orders end next week!

Thank you so much and I would greatly appreciate your help!
Attachments area

--
Molly Kelly, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology