HELP NEEDED AT SPECIAL OLYMPICS THIS WEEKEND.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kristen Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 12:05 PM
Subject: Fwd: Volunteers needed
To: Ashley Johnson <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], "Kelly-Elliott, Molly" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Ladies!!
We could still use some volunteers for this weekend for Special Olympics.  Would you mind sending this to anyone you think would be interested?  Might be a good opportunity for buddies to hang out for a few hours?  Let me know!!
Thanks,
Kristen

FUN AND EASY WAY TO VOLUNTEER TO HELP SPECIAL OLYMPICS.  You do not need to be an active participant in Special Olympics to help.

Here is an easy and fun way for you to support the Butler County Special Olympics.  For the past four years, the Fairfield Optimists, the Fairfield Optimist Soccer Club (FOSC) and the MASC Soccer tournament has chosen the Butler County Special Olympics as their community partner.  They have raised over $20,000 to support our local athletes with disabilities to participate in a wide array of sports programs.

One way in which you can help support the Special Olympics is to donate an hour or more of your time to help us sell “Special Olympic/MASC Tournament” wrist bands during the two weekend tournaments and/or assist our Special Olympic athletes in helping to pass out trophies during the trophy ceremony.

If you want to volunteer, just let me know what date and what hours you can help.  Some folks sign up for an hour and some volunteer all day.  You can volunteer as much or as little as you want.- 2 hour blocks are great.  Invite a friend to volunteer with you!

To sign up, all you have to do is e-mail me names, dates, and time frames you want to volunteer.  Also include your cell number in case there are any changes.  I will e-mail you back to confirm.  When it gets closer, I will also send you an e-mail with all the details (i.e., meeting spot, etc).

Boys MASC Tournament- April 22nd and 23rd

1.     April 22- 8 AM to 6 PM- help sell wristbands during tournament

2.     April 23- 8 AM to 6 PM- help sell wristbands during tournament

3.     April 23- 1 PM to 7 PM- help pass out trophies during awards ceremony

Please contact:

Elizabeth Schneider email: [log in to unmask]

Kristen Snyder: [log in to unmask]om

Butler County Special Olympics Advisory Team www.bcospecialolympics.org

--
Molly Kelly, M.Ed., ABD
Senior Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology