"DO YOU WANT A FREE T-SHIRT?!?!?

Great, now that we have your attention- read on to find out how to get one!

4 Paws Miami has the awesome opportunity to volunteer at the Flying Pig Marathon again this year and we need your help! If we get 5 more people to sign up, BY TOMORROWAPRIL 28TH, to come help out, we raise $1,000 for 4 Paws for Ability! Isn't that amazing? Just wait- it gets better.

We're placed at the finish line this year which means we'll be there to root on the runners as they reach the end! Plus, our shift is from 11am-3pm and for those of you who helped out bright and early last year you know this is great news!

Signing up is SUPER easy, just follow the link and these directions below BY APRIL 28TH:
1. Click on this link- http://volunteer.getmeregistered.com/…/open_opportunities.p…
2. Find and select 4 Paws for Ability from the group list (we're at the top!)
3. Complete the required volunteer information.
4. Enter "4paws" as the group password when asked for it at the bottom of the form
5. Click "Get Me Registered" and get excited to come cheer on some awesome people with some puppies!

Just to recap:
What? Volunteer at the Flying Pig Marathon
Where? Cincinnati
When? Sunday, May 7th from 11-3
Why? BECAUSE 4 PAWS GETS $1,000!
What do you get? A free t-shirt, puppy pets and we can sign off on 4 volunteer hours for anyone who needs them!

Do not worry if you don't have a car on campus- we will be arranging a carpool!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email [log in to unmask] thank you!"

--
Molly Kelly, M.Ed., ABD
Senior Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology