FYI for anyone who may know someone interested.  MK

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rioja Velarde, Jacqueline <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: FW: Space Camp for Students who are Visually Impaired
To: Jacqueline Rioja Velarde <[log in to unmask]>

Dear friends/colleagues,
I thought about you when I received the information about the
Space Camp for Interested Visually Impaired Students (SCIVIS)
​.
Please consider to share the information below among your networks. ​Funding for tuition and airfare is provided. Some students/families might be interested, and benefit taking this opportunity.

Thank you so much in advance,

Jacque