Butler County opportunities to help people this summer and right now!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brianna S. Combs <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 8, 2017 at 1:22 PM
Subject: Various Needs - Butler DD

Hello Routers!

I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful spring. J

We have several requests from our Support Coordinators that we are trying to fill. Please let me know if you have any ideas on meeting any of these needs. Thank you again for your continued support!!

1.    Lawn care for a home in Middletown, no equipment provided.

2.    Adult large pull-up briefs. https://www.amazon.com/Medline-FITPLUSLG-FitRight-Briefs-Absorbency/dp/B00O8OCGUG/ref=sr_1_10_s_it?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1493746280&sr=1-10&keywords=adult+diapers&refinements=p_6%3AATVPDKIKX0DER%2Cp_n_target_audience_browse-bin%3A6970124011%2Cp_72%3A1248903011

3.    Volunteers for the Hook a Heart Foundation’s annual Fishing Derby at the Voice of America Park on Sunday, May 21st from 11am-5pm. Register as a volunteer here: http://castforkids.org/event/metropark/

4.    Two bed rails for a young boy so that he is able to sleep in a toddler or twin bed safely. He has significant motor delays with decreased head and trunk control, as well as a seizure disorder, so rolling is inconsistent and he would not have the reactors to keep himself from rolling out of bed. https://www.amazon.com/Regalo-Swing-Down-Bedrail-White/dp/B0070WGV9K/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1493837182&sr=1-2&keywords=bed+rail&refinements=p_72%3A1248867011%2Cp_6%3AATVPDKIKX0DER

5.    Transportation needed for teen who wants to attend summer day camp at Butler Tech the week of June 12-16 from 12-3pm. Voucher payment is being offered through FSSP.

Bri Combs

Community Connections Coordinator

Butler County Board of Developmental Disabilities

513-785-2884

www.butlerdd.org

For current events, current needs, and opportunities for involvement, email us at [log in to unmask]org to receive our bi-weekly Community Connections Newsletter and/or join us on Facebook at “Community Connections Butler DD”!

Confidentiality: All or part of this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention or dissemination of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this e-mail from your system.

--
Molly Kelly, M.Ed., ABD
Senior Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology