Hi Everyone,
Let's buy a t-shirt, shall we, and support Best Buddies?
Molly Kelly

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Malaney, Kayla <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Sep 30, 2017 at 11:58 AM
Subject: Disability Awareness Month t-shirt sale
To: Molly Kelly-Elliott <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Molly!

I was wondering if you'd pass this information along through SPEDnet and
classes. The Awareness Committee of Best Buddies (Emily Lacher and I are
co-chairs) is selling these awesome fall t-shirts to celebrate Disability
Awareness Month in October. All of the information needed to buy these
shirts is on the flyers I have attached to this email. Short sleeve shirts
are $15 and long sleeve shirts are $20. Our group order form ends October
13, and once we get the shirts in we will arrange pickup at our Best
Buddies office (Armstrong 2021) or ship them if we have buyers from outside
of Oxford. Thanks so much and I hope you buy a shirt!

Thanks,
Kayla

--
Kayla Malaney

--
Molly Kelly, M.Ed., ABD
Senior Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology