ALL ARE WELCOME!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Student Council for Exceptional Children <
Date: Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 1:55 PM
Subject: SCEC second meeting!
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello all!

This is just a reminder that we will be having our second meeting for SCEC
on Wednesday, October 11 at 7:05pm. It will be in MCG 221. Please feel free
to come at 7, but we technically do not have the room until 7:05. The
meeting will mainly cover the Teacher Panel we have coming up this month.

We can't wait to see you there!

Anna & Amber
--
Amber Karkiewicz
Miami University | Class of 2018

You have received this email because of your membership(s) in The Hub.
Click here to manage your notification settings
<https://muhub.collegiatelink.net/account/notificationsettings>.

--
Molly Kelly, M.Ed., ABD
Senior Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology