---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Student Council for Exceptional Children <
Date: Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 1:08 PM
Subject: Kids Night out at Kramer
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello SCEC friends!

At the beginning of the semester, we had mentioned one of our events being
a volunteer opportunity at Kramer Elementary. Sarah has shared this
information on how to get involved with this awesome event. Below is the
message from Sarah Watt:

*Kid's Night Out is an event at Kramer to raise money for the school and
field trips.  It is held from 6-9 on Nov. 3rd.  Kids are dropped off and
can play a variety of activities inside and outdoors.  In previous years
students with autism and other disabilities have not attended because of
the noise levels and lack of personal assistance when it is needed.  This
year we would like to offer the option of a separate space for all students
in the event they want a quieter environment or need more support walking
around the event.  If you are willing to volunteer to be a personal
assistant or host this quiet space for students please let me know so I can
tell parents how much support we will have for their students.*

*Thanks!*
*Sarah*

If you are interested, you must let Sarah know by this *Friday, October
27th.* I hope to see you guys there next Friday!

P.S. SCEC exec can't wait to see all of you tonight at our Teacher Panel!!
E-mail us if you need the details on location and time.

--
Amber Karkiewicz
Miami University | Class of 2018

You have received this email because of your membership(s) in The Hub.
Click here to manage your notification settings
<https://muhub.collegiatelink.net/account/notificationsettings>.

--
Molly Kelly, M.Ed., ABD
Senior Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology