Dear Students,
A group of psychology majors are conducting an anonymous survey regarding stress in your major. This is not a requirement but please consider their request so they can collect representative data. Thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jennifer Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 7:27 AM
Subject: Fwd: PSY 293 Student Study
To: "Johnson, Ashley" <[log in to unmask]>, "Kelly, Molly" <[log in to unmask]>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Miami University EHS <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 20, 2017 at 10:45:17 AM EDT
To: Anita Sackenheim <[log in to unmask]>, Sandra Manning <[log in to unmask]>, Jennifer Turner <[log in to unmask]>, Cindie Ulreich <[log in to unmask]>, Angela Plessinger <[log in to unmask]>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fisher, Helena <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 10:29 AM
Subject: PSY 293 Student Study
To: [log in to unmask]

Good Morning,

Our names are Kristy Bemmes, Paul Jaehnen, Helena Fisher, and Lizzy Hurinenko, and we are students in the Psychology 293 course: Design and Analyses. We have created a questionnaire that studies stress related to academic major. If you would kindly email the following link to the majors in your department, we would appreciate it as responses would help us collect data for our study. Please note that participation is completely voluntary and anonymous. Thank you so much for your time and effort!

https://miamioh.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9EIrRusip6IS8bX

--

--
Molly Kelly, M.Ed., ABD