See below!

Pause Registration Link

(corrected)

Hi amazing Miami partners!

As a partner with Miami, we have had the amazing blessing of so many of your students serve as volunteers for our Parent Night Out events over the past 3 years.  We honestly could not make Pause happen without our Miami students!  From service learning students, to clubs/organizations on campus to interns, we have been blown away at the passion and heart they exude.

We have a huge event coming up on Dec. 1st and we are in desperate need of volunteers.  We currently have over 60 kids on a waiting list for buddies and have several other volunteer gaps filled for the Holiday Shoppe we provide during the event.  In total, we have about 125 volunteer positions to fill and the event is NEXT Friday!

Would you mind forwarding the attached flier to any students, clubs, organizations that you feel could step into this gap?  Supporting families with disabilities, especially around the craziness of the holidays, is a huge need and one I know we can partner together to meet.   Students can register using the link below.  We are not asking them to attend training for this event, but will require the attached application and student pledge if they do not currently have one in our system.

Thank you so much for your continued support of Pause!  We are blessed by you all!

Lisa McCoon

Pause Program Director

Butler County Family & Children First Council

Strong Families, Safe Communities

400 North Erie Blvd. Suite A | Hamilton, OH  45011

513.887.5506 w | 513.885.7786 c | 513.887.2709 f

Follow us on Facebook or visit our website at www.butlerfcfc.org

Please note: This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and thus be publicly available to anyone who requests it.