Dear Folks:  This is my first message to all of you, so forgive any faux
pas.  I'm not the most PC person you'll ever meet.

I am writing a book for Down East Books of Camden, Maine called Pub Tours: A
Travel Guide to New England's Brewpubs & Microbreweries.  In addition to all
the standard info, I would like to include some trivia & campaign broadsides
& photos of Prohibition materials from the New England states: Maine, New
Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut & Rhode Island.

Any material in the public domain, or that easily permissioned, would be
greatly appreciated, or even a bibliography I can access at local libraries.

My deadline is the end of February, so time is of the essence!  Thanks in
advance for any help you can give me.

Kate Cone