Hi:  We hope to get the first semester 2 edition of Spednet news out on
Friday.   A reminder to those student teaching in the fall:  Pick up your
application from the student teaching office.  Must be turned in Feb. 5 & 6;
see your advisor and be sure to fill out the special information form I gave
to each advisor.  Turn it in also with your student teaching application.

We're still looking for a volunteer who has O/G multisensory training to work
with a child in Sue Killy's class at Kramer.  Let me know if you have a little
time.

Thanks.
LGanschow