ACM Archives

August 2005

ACM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Thad Kerosky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Association for Computing Machinery at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 01:54:21 -0400
Hello everyone, Welcome back.
We should probably consider a meeting in Kreger to talk about what we
might do this semester now that we're really on, what gear we've got,
how we can recruit, and how digital we want to be.

For me, most days work but not Thursday, please let the listserv know
what days you're available.

Also we should get the chapter password and things sorted out, maybe
take a look as a group at the new ACM University Chapter services at a
meeting. I think they have website and listserv faculties which may or
may not be better/easier/quicker than what we've set up.

My email server is fritzing and I don't have the individual addresses
currently, so if you know anyone here who wasn't on the listserv please
let them know.

See you,
Thad K