ACM Archives

April 2005

ACM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Thad Kerosky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Association for Computing Machinery at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:14:43 -0400
I'll check on the official headcount on the room but there are already
plenty of good tables up there, that doesn't account for the monitors.
Of course, there is the elevator but... Ground level is good. Any ideas?
Student services obviously didn't have any. Hmm.

Thad