ACM Archives

December 2014

ACM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kyle Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kyle Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 19:20:45 -0500
Hey guys!

This week will be the last meeting of the semester and my last meeting ever before I move to Seattle! So let's have some fun!

Those who entered the Do Something Awesome contest will be presenting what they built and awards will be given. Reminder that the prize is a Raspberry Pi for each team member in the winning group. (The raspberry pi's won't be there this week but they will be in soonish and will be able to be picked up).

As I will be leaving you, we will also need to do some re-elections for officer positions. We could simply shift people upwards one position and elect a new secretary or do a complete re-election. This isn't really up to me anymore, so you guys should decide. The current positions are:

President: Kyle (me)
Vice President: Nate Mara
Treasurer: Naoki Mizuno
Secretary: John Shaver

We will also go over plans for how to make ACM even better for next semester, so make sure you're there to share your ideas!

Thanks for a great semester,

Kyle