ACM Archives

March 1996

ACM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brian Depinet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Association for Computing Machinery at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 1996 15:52:08 EST
Association For Computing Machinery
Miami University Chapter

NEXT MEETING: Tuesday, March 26 at 7:00 PM in 135 Kreger.
     SPEAKER: Dr. Sobel, ACM advisor and recent grant recipient
       TOPIC: The grant, and what benefits it could have for you.
       TOPIC: ACM Officer elections.

MORE UPCOMING EVENTS:

VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT
April 12, 5 PM at Withrow Court
If interested in playing, sign up on ACM bulletin board or E-Mail Brian Depinet

ACM GENERAL MEETING
April 16, 7 PM in 135 Kreger
Speaker: Brian Goode, Vice President of Pomeroy, Inc.
Topic: T.B.A.

HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAMMING CONTEST
April 20, all day
If interested in helping, sign up on ACM bulletin board or E-Mail Brian Depinet

SPRING PICNIC
April 26, 5 PM,
If good weather, Softball tournament/Cookout at Pfeffer Park
If bad weather, cookout at/in Western Lodge

If there is any topic you would like to learn more about, let me know and I'll
get back to you.  If there is anything you would like ACM to do before the end
of the year, please E-mail me and I'll see what I can do.

See you at the meeting on Tuesday!

Brian Depinet
ACM President