ACM Archives

February 1998

ACM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ann Sobel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Association for Computing Machinery at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:44:27 -0500
Dear ACM members:

As announced at the last meeting, officer elections for the 1998-99 school
year will be taking place at our next meeting, March 4.  Election will be by
ballot at the meeting.  Absentee ballots will be available starting March 3.

We will be accepting nominations for officers starting today.  Nomination
forms are available on the ACM bulletin board outside the SAN office, and
can be returned to the ACM mail box inside the SAN office.  Nominations
close March 2.

Please make sure to submit your nominations by the deadline.  The schedule
of upcoming meetings is as follows:

March 4:  Officer elections, movie night
March 27:  Spring Volleyball tournament
April 24:  End of year picnic

Sincerely,

Michael Clarkson