ACM Archives

February 2014

ACM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kyle Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kyle Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:10:32 -0500
Hey guys,

We will be having our first meeting of the semester this Thursday (2/13) at 8pm in BEN 002. We will be going over events, workshops, and projects for this semester as well as having our FIRST ACM WORKSHOP. We will be going over basic Linux use. Linux experience is very important for any computer programmer regardless of where you intend to go after graduation. It will also help you out when you take Operating Systems in the future.

And there will also be free pizza for everyone.

Hope to see all of you there,

Kyle