ACM Archives

April 2005

ACM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Thad Kerosky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Association for Computing Machinery at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:12:01 -0400
Thanks to everyone for setting this all up, especially Mike. Looks like we're all legal again.

I've seen the turnout and interest we can get for ACM events here at Miami--we've just got to organize some good stuff.

Again, good summer everybody,
Thad