ACM Archives

September 2014

ACM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kyle Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kyle Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2014 22:02:45 -0400
Hey everyone,

As I have mentioned before, ACM will be hosting a workshop on the document processor Latex with Dr Rao. Originally, this had been planned for this Wednesday at 6pm, however, we will have to postpone it.

Instead, we are very lucky to have a software engineer from Google come talk to us. Dr. Frikken was a professor at Miami for several years (and actually used to be the faculty advisor for ACM) until he left to join Google a couple years ago. I want to encourage all of you to attend to presentation. Please see the email from Dr Kiper for more details.

We will reschedule the Latex workshop for sometime in October. I will let you know when we have a date set.

Thanks,

Kyle Rogers