ACM Archives

January 1996

ACM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brian Depinet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Association for Computing Machinery at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 20:21:04 EST
ACM Members:

The Applied Science Student Advisory Council has constructed a database of
University Alumni that have agreed to talk to students about careers in the
applied science disciplines.  This is a great opportunity to learn about
several different industries to help find the right one for you. In addition,
talking to these contacts could aid in understanding the relationship of
careers to what we are learning here at Miami.

This database can be accessed through the Applied Science computer labs.
The Windows icon is labeled Applied Science Alumni DB and is located in
the Accessories Group.  The icon for the database is a graduation cap.

There will be a leaflet describing how to use this database in the SAN
office soon.  If you have any questions, please write me back at my E-Mail
address below.

Brian Depinet
ACM President