ADHS Archives

January 2001

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Martin Platts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 10:34:43 -0500
To all concerned:
I am writing a book about wine but not to 'tout' it as you call it for the
sake of it. In my wine and health section I want to place both points of
view side by side such as: a says this so b retorts on a. Let the reader
decide but with the most accurate facts for both sides. The last thing I
want as an author is to be blind sided.. So go ahead fellas I am taking all
this in.
Martin