ADHS Archives

April 2004

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Malleck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 12:41:59 -0400
Hello everyone
This is a reminder that the deadline for "early bird" registration at the
International Conference on Drugs and Alcohol in History (ICDAH) is fast
approaching.  The deadline is April 15.  I know that the difference in
registration fees is only CDN$15, (which is about the price of a cup of
coffee in US$), but it would still be very helpful if most people
registered early so we have a good idea of numbers.

Note also that both the on site residence and the off campus hotel, both of
which have held rooms for us, have listed a deadline of April 1 to have
rooms confirmed.  However, we are able to extend the deadline for an
assured room at Huron's residence until at least April 15, and I will
contact the hotel soon to try to do the same with them.

Please see the registration forms available on the website listed below.

I look forward to seeing you all there.  It's going to be a great conference.

Dan

Dan Malleck, PhD
Co-chair, International Conference on Drugs and Alcohol in History
www.huronuc.on.ca/arts&socialscience/ICDAH.html
Huron University College
May 13-16, 2004.