ADHS Archives

January 2000

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 08:55:39 -0500
The email address that I posted for the IOGT's conference to be held in
Syracuse (NY) this summer didn't work for at least one subscriber, so I
post these details (including a snailmail postal address) from the web
page of the IOGT International.  Ironically, I'll be in England at the
time of the IOGT cultural conference in the USA.  Please click on the
URL, if you want the details of the cultural conference, etc.

http://www.iogt-international.org/english.htm