ADHS Archives

March 2005

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:54:10 -0500
from David M. Fahey
Miami University

This morning I saw some stats on coffee consumption in the USA.  About
half of all adults drink coffee--after several years of decline, there
has been a slight increase.  Most coffee (84%) is drunk at breakfast.
The big sellers of coffee remain convenience stores--over $4.8 billion,
mostly by the cup.  Being out of step, I make water my breakfast drink,
only occasionally drink coffee (mostly after dinner at a good
restaurant), and never have bought coffee at a convenience store.  To
the distress of my dentist, I am in that select group of American hot
tea drinkers.