ADHS Archives

September 1998

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 16:31:03 -0700
Siguršur Įrni Siguršsson @RVIK.ISMENNT.IS wr
I am still trying to figure this problem out, who are you? can you help?
I have tried data searches, books everything... still no luck. Not even
the ATG list can help.
All I know about this guy is he has first hand knowledge on Cathage
social and economic role at the time of the Roman Empire.
If you answer before I go to Italy, please leave a phone number.Maentime
Im placing my bets on the University of Rome.
Martin Platts h.c.i.m.a.
Otherwise, it's back to boring old leg work.