ADHS Archives

February 2005

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Elaine Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:35:06 -0500
ADHSers,

As  I begin my tenure as Book Review Editor for SHAD, I am compiling two
lists.

First, I would love to hear from anyone who might be interested in
reviewing books for the journal. If you would like to write a review,
please email me your name, area(s) of interest, and a brief cv.

Second, please let me know about recent books that you think should be
reviewed in the journal. Please send author, title, press, and date of
publication. Don't be shy about suggesting your own book! Also, I am going
to have a fairly broad definition of what books are relevant to our
journal, so feel free to suggest books that relate significantly to alcohol
and other drugs even if that is not their principal subject.

Thank you!

Elaine Parsons