ADHS Archives

February 1997

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Richard F. Hamm" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 12:06:57 -0500
Sarah,
I don't have my temperance books here with me in the office, but I think
that both Harry Levine wrote an article and that John Rumbarger talked
about the committee of 50 in his monograph.  Maybe others can fill in the
details -- what are you doing with them, how did they stand on the
treatment and asylum movement for liquor?  In haste

Richard

Richard F. Hamm
Associate Professor of History
        & Public Policy