ADHS Archives

January 2000

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jessy Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:28:42 -0800
David Fahey --

There is a bibliography of about twenty secondary works on temperance at

http://www.librarycompany.org/Ardent%20Spirits/Ardent%20default.htm

(choose "bibliography" at the top of the screen)

Glad to hear that Choice is backing an essay on this topic!

-- Jessy Randall

At 05:56 PM 1/10/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>May I invite suggestions for a temperance/drink bibliographical essay
>commissioned by _Choice_, published by the Association of College and
>Research Libraries?

Jessy Randall
Library Company of Philadelphia
1314 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
http://www.librarycompany.org