ADHS Archives

October 2000

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jon Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:46:59 +0800
Hello, ATHG listserv. I'm updating the subscription list for the
Social History of Alcohol Review and I need your new address if you
have moved since you received your last issue.

If you are new to the ATHG listserv and would like a free sample
issue of SHAR - the journal of the Alcohol and Temperance History
Group - send me your postal address and I'll put you on the list for
our next issue.

Send your address to me: [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Jon

--

Jon Miller