ADHS Archives

April 2000

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Thayne Andersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 18:49:42 +0200
This week, I gave a briefing to the staff at the Marshall Center (an
international military college) in Garmisch, Germany.

After i made the claim (I'm pretty sure it is true) that alcohol has
influenced the outlcome of more wars and military battles than any other
single substance, I realized that I had little real data on such a claim
should someone challenge it.

Could anyone help me out in references that might help me support (or
refulte) my claim?

Sincerely,

Thayne Andersen