ADHS Archives

October 2000

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 11:51:27 -0400
And I should mention that Jon Miller hopes to have two issues of the SHAR
(the 1999 double issue and the 2000 double issue) published before the end
of this calendar year and that Scott Haine has organized an ATHG panel on
the future of alcohol and temperance historical studies for the Friday
morning of the American Historical Association conference in Boston,
January 2001.

PS: A thank you to Bill Pittman for proposing this generous arrangement
with the H-P Archives.