ADHS Archives

October 1999

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jessy Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 13:31:32 -0700
Hello listmembers --

I am a reference librarian at the Library Company of Philadelphia, which
holds a nice collection of 18th and 19th century American temperance books
and pamphlets.

I'm hoping someone or someones can give me a quick,
off-the-top-of-your-head list of the libraries that have substantial
collections of temperance material. Off the top of my own head, I know
about the Black collection at the New York Public Library. Any others?

Thank you.

-- Jessy Randall

Jessy Randall
Library Company of Philadelphia
1314 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
http://www.librarycompany.org