ADHS Archives

December 1998

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Karen Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 17:08:42 -0500
Just in case there's anyone out there holding his or her breath after my
earlier faux pas, I thought I'd pass along the news that "Val" and I have
worked everything out and things are fine.  Sorry about intruding my
personal moment into the wrong venue.

I have been a silent participant in this list for almost three years now,
and have found the discussions interesting and the bibliographies useful.
I hope one day to squeeze out a little time to be a more vocal participant.

Karen

Karen J. Taylor
Associate Professor
Dept. of History