ADHS Archives

October 1999

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"David M. Fahey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:08:26 -0400
The ATHG listserv group has not been a moderated one because that requires
a commitment of time that I have been reluctant to make.  Moderated
listserv groups (such as the H-Net family) have teams of moderators who
rotate responsibilities.  They probably also have technical training or at
least backup that I lack.  If people want the listserv group to be
moderated please email me privately <[log in to unmask]>.  I would
appreciate too somebody to volunteer to share the moderating chores.
Finally, send me (or my co-moderator, if I can get one) requests regarding
subscriptions privately.  Alas, I realize that most people discard the long
instructions on how to manage their subscriptions as soon as they receive
them!

David M. Fahey <[log in to unmask]>