ADHS Archives

March 1996

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steven Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 1996 21:00:33 +1100
Yes, Thayne Andersen, I was the author, a few hours ago, of what must be
the shortest message in the histroy af ATHG.  My maiden message, "exit" an
unintended reply to your request,lacked profundity but it made up for it in
brevity!  Seventh-day Adventists have produced a steady stream of literature
on your topic since about 1865.  Those best acquainted with in can be
reached at
Health and Temperance Department,
General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
12501 Old Columbia Pike
Silver Spring, MD 20904-6600
USA

ForE-mail contact SDA Forum Sysop Ralph blodgett
at [log in to unmask] with a request that he forward your message
to the Health & Temperance Dept.

I hope this is profitable.  Feel free to contact me for further leads.
Regards,
Steven Thompson